- This event has passed.
October 13, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Every year about this time, a small group of dedicated men and women meet to listen to the spirit of God. He is calling some of you to become leaders of our church, and the nominating committee tries to eavesdrop on the conversation! The Lord may be seeking you or someone you know to be part of next year’s leadership council, therefore, we encourage each of you to listen with us. What qualifications should a church leader possess?
• a member of Spirit of Joy
• regular attendance at worship
• active involvement in church activities and ministries
• contributes to the financial support of Spirit of Joy
• attends congregational meetings including the Annual Meeting
• strives to live a Christian life
Leadership Council Members are people — real people who, when the Lord identifies and calls them by name, are willing to say, “here am I (as I am) — use even me!”
(Additional forms are available on the table in the church lobby or in the church office. Please deposit your nominating forms on the table in the lobby no later than Wednesday, December 4. For questions contact a committee member. They are Dick Polito, Beth Camarillo, Rhaunda Amick, Herb Kern, and Melissa Caldwell.)